Special Offer on Boiler Installations
£749 + vat
We undertake all types of gas central heating conversions and upgrades.
Free Site Survey
We will provide a free site survey and free estimate with no obligation and no 'pushy' sales tactics.
20% Winter discount
We have a dedicated customer service team, highly trained to provide the best possible service.
We understand how disruptive and upsetting plumbing faults and heating breakdowns can be, in particular during the colder months.
We complete 80% of our calls on the 1st visit, and aim to complete the other 20% on our 2nd visit.
Today we have become one of the leading plumbing and heating installers in the South Wales Area, although we have worked as far a field as London & Manchester. We now employ around 35 workers; around 30 of them are ‘on the tools’ - either fully qualified plumbers, gas engineers, labourers or trainees.
The majority of our work is made up from central heating and sanitaryware installations in new build properties. We work for some of the country’s leading housing contractors such as Taylor Wimpey, Barratt Homes, Bellway Homes and Bovis Homes as well localised contractors such as Gravan Construction and Morganstone Ltd. All of whom build various sized and styled properties.
We also operate a customer care team that provides excellent after sales service. They also deal with “day to day” heating and plumbing installations and maintenance. Our employees are trained to provide the best possible customer service and to secure the most cost effective solution for each job. We operate an emergency call-out line, where you can speak to a qualified engineer 24/7 365days a year. Here you can get the best advice available and if necessary, we can deploy an on-call plumber immediately.
We are currently accredited under the NHBC Safemark scheme, which recognises our commitment to safety management. We employ one of the countries leading external health and safety advisers in Evolution Business Services, who help us ensure the safety of our workers and customers at the all times. We are keen admirers of the CSCS scheme, doing our best to ensure that all our employees are carded, helping maintain a safe working environment. In addition we hold several toolbox talks each year, where we discuss several key health and safety issues with our employees.
For the future we intend to continue improving our working methods whilst maintaining our efficiency, professionalism and excellent customer service that has served our customers so well over the years.